Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

deer in the headlights

i had a dream.

not the martin luther king's i-have-a-dream-kinda dream, it was just ur normal day- to day (or should i say night-to- night) kinda dream.

i was a deer in the headlights.

well actually im not entirely sure about the deer bit since i was too busy staring at the damn lights i didnt have time to check if i had a furry brown body + four awesome skinny long legs.

so yea could have been a gnome, a zombie cheerleader or just me in my banana suit. one thing for sure is that i was just standing there as this bright white light approached me at the speed of a bullet train. i knew something was not right ( DUHs are allowed) but i didnt try to get out of its way. i just stood there.

me, darkness, a bright light cooking my eyeballs and silence.



and then i woke up.

dont know about you guys, but i believe that dreams are metaphorical interpretations of waking expectations.
my brain is probably trying to express my feelings and thoughts in the form of a moving picture so i could understand them a bit more. who knows.

what is your dream trying to tell you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a message after the tone.
BEEEEEEEEP!